Thursday, July 4, 2013

The Docket

Hello all!

I've decided to start a new feature on my blog: I'm going to be listing my upcoming reads! So here they are, just in case you want to grab a copy for yourself and read along with me! 

So here is what is coming up in my reading (I won't be reading quite as quickly right now because I'm also reading some professional books that I won't be blogging about)

First up (I've already read a bit): 
 

Why I chose it: I've read four books by Bohjalian (Midwives, Before You Know Kindness, Trans-sister Radio, The Double Bind) and I know him to be an incredibly talented writer. 

Next:  

Why I chose it: This was a birthday present and I am SO lucky to have gotten it! I love all things Alice and can't wait to read it. 

And then: 


Why I chose it: I've been interested in this book but haven't been convinced I'd like it, so I was reluctant to spend money on it. Finding it at the library sealed the deal for me! I love the library :-)

HAPPY READING! 

No comments:

Post a Comment